Sunday, February 17, 2013

Living the Dream

I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted to be when I "grew up" But I'm certain that motherhood has exceeded any other of my hopes and dreams.

Things that I have said this morning:

"we need to be very very careful with potions. They can really hurt"

"please try to find a more Sunday appropriate game"....

A few minutes later

"there is no such thing as Zombie Missionaries"

"Preslie- we can't fit any more hair accessories on your head" (she wants all of them on!)

"Zane, one pair of shorts under your church pants only, and no more then 2 undershirts" still waiting for this layering up phase to end.

"that is sour cream not yogurt"

"I'm not sure why no one has made just dance for the wii with primary songs"

It's fun to be a Mom



1 comment:

  1. I love your take on motherhood! Lots of women complain and make it seem so awful and boring. But you embrace it and make it so fun! I need to be more like you I guess :) Can't wait to see you guys next month!

    ReplyDelete