Sunday, May 26, 2013

What is "more then I can chew"

"Maybe you bit off more then you can chew"
Said my little brother looking at my phone calendar.
Well maybe my eyes were bigger then my stomach!
Yikes!
I am really REALLY excited for this week to be over- and then I will stop dreaming about 1000ft of extension cords. That's what's on my brain. Cords for bouncy houses. First world problems, I know.
So grateful for friends who share and lessen my workload,and are understanding of my lack of organization and punctuality. They still like me.
School is over for Zane! Yahoo! He asks me everyday if he is still on summer break. We both LOVED his preschool and teachers. And I am SO happy I have one more year with him before he starts Kindergarten. I hate sharing my kids and risking them liking someone more then me :)
Brody had a field trip to the aquarium. And this morning successfully overflowed one bathroom sink and it leaked down into the basement. That was fun. Oh wait... Not so much.
Both boys are in soccer.
Preslie is cute and hates nursery... Still- and the church foyer is proving to be some nice lighting for pictures :)
I'm still swimming and working out and not seeing the results as fast as I would like. Did you know that if you grocery shop at 10:45 pm that Smiths puts all the remaining donuts into a giant pack and sells them for $2.50. That may also be the problem.
Devin works. And works. And works some more.
I have become a bit overly concerned with my front yard flowers and have also decided I will happily trade the housework for yard work.
I am even re-trying my attempt at growing tomatoes in Wyoming. I don't even like tomatoes but I feel guilty that none of my flowers are edible. If you grow stuff it should be edible. That's in my mind somewhere.
We are having a garage sale next weekend and while rounding stuff up, i am now struck with buyers remorse multiple times a day.
Anyways- that's it. I think.
I better check my calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment