Monday, September 2, 2013

Blog Issues!!

It's all fun and games- until I'm totally stumped as to how to solve my blog problem!

I haven't been able to add pics - said my photo limit was reached. So I try and add storage thru goggle - well it won't let me because it says I have only used 15% of avail. Storage.

And- I can't even do a normal post from blogspot. I have to do it from the app. What is happening?!

I may throw the towel in and just start a part 2 blog.

I don't have the patience or techy brain for these types of computer mysteries.

In other news- I am well into my Christmas shopping and super excited.
Teepees, quiet books and doll clothes are in the works- turns out doll clothes are a serious task to sew! so tiny. i like projects with lots of room for error :) Me and the sewing machine are getting some quality time together.

Cowboy Days in Evanston is really fantastic. Downtown shoot outs, turkey races, pony rides, bare hand fish catch, parades- it's some good clean red neck fun. Love this town.

If anyone has advice on my blog problems- id love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey It's Hillary! Not sure if this will help, but when i was having blog issues, I found that simply switching from internet explorer to firefox made all the difference in the world! I had similar issues with the photo storage and tried to pay for more, but couldn't get it to work until i used a different search engine....just a thought! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete