Friday, February 7, 2014

Haircut

I know I IG, blog and FB more pictures of Preslie then the boys. But it's because she actually lets me take her picture! Zane seriously freaks out and is genuinely angry when I try and snap a moment, Brody is at school all day, and when he's home isn't a fan or at all cooperative in front of a camera. So Preslie it is!! 

Baby hair is so weird. And Pres has a patch in the back of her head that is ringlet tight tight curls- so it makes things interesting. Well I decided to cut it :) 

It started off with intentions of a trim- because I really have no idea what I'm doing. But she was so cooperative that I decided to attempt layers. That was really bad. I took a break and watched some you tube tutorials, found some candy for her and went for round two. Improvement... 

Earlier that day- pre hair cut 

That evening after the haircut 

The next morning I was at it again. It was pretty much a disaster in the back. Uneven and weird. She was again so patient! With a promise that we would paint her toes. 



Ta Da!!!!! So cute!!!!!! 
(We went to McDonald's breakfast) 

I still notice some weird pieces but overall
It was a success. But- it took 2 days and probably 2 hours. Really worth it!? I don't know. Lol.

In other news- this guy had a sleepy day and missed school. 

So we did science experiments 

And got chores done. Zane is a wonderful helper. And a great bathroom cleaner. Even if he uses a whole roll of paper towels and a ton of cleaner and will only do it if he has gloves on and Mannheim steamroller playing. Love it. 

Trying to come up with a plan for operation by by binkie... I'm nervous. She's a junkie. And it's hard to have her sad because she likes to wear poofy dresses everyday and that does something to my ability to tell her no. 


















1 comment:

  1. I will cut her hair ANY time :) but you did do a great job! She is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete