Wednesday, June 18, 2014

This and that

Trying to stay caught up...

We let Lizzie the lizard go after a few days... 

 This little ruffle suit is one of my fave things of Ps ever! 

We went to the new aquarium...
Doing the high rope bridge. Brave boys! 

Hit bearlake and broke in the kayaks. And I didn't get any pics of the boys kayaking. Darn. But we love it!!!


Loving my flowers and enjoying A LOT of yard work...


We went to How to train a dragon 2- it was super cute. Got out of the theater to this... 
June 17th!!!! 



Unreal. Covered as many of my plants as I could and moved my pots into the garage. It's melting slowly... 

Brody is finishing the last few days of science camp, we have been digging out the toy room and basement and sorting and tossing- waiting (impatiently!) for the contractor to come and do some remodel work. Pretty sure contractors are the most frustrating people on earth!!! Holy smokes. 

That's all. 














1 comment:

  1. contractors are frustrating... I'm married to one ;) well retired one I guess lol

    ReplyDelete