Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Looking Forward....

Happy times

So heres whats new; We got a new little neice, Tanzi, she had some problems but is doing so good and we cant wait until she is home so we can see her! A good thing that has come of it is we get to have fun cousins Kyri and Greysen come stay with us! We are excited.

It was spring! For a day. We rode bikes, and drew with chalk and cleaned out the garage a bit. And then is snowed and we all were grumpy and mad and Brody delcared in a super loud mad voice. I WANT TO LIVE IN CALDWELL! Its still winter.

Heres the super wonderful thing we are getting ready for

Home sweet wonderful home! Yes the drive is long, but this time its a GIRL trip! Friend Angie is coming with her lil boy, and then SIL Lindsey is coming with cute nephew Austin. So car talley is:
3 mums who will probably be lauging way more then necessary
4 boys under 5. Any one want to guess on the amount of side of the road pee breaks we are taking? For the boys, not the mums
2 dogs
50 pairs of shoes im sure
snacks and a lot of tom and jerry and dora watching.
I know everyone who is not coming is totally jelaous of us and this drive. I know it.

For those who dont know, here is why Canada is great, other then family and friends of course
Tim Horton's- they are everywhere, it is fantastic
MOUNTAINS! Utah aint got nothing on Canada!
Dynasty chinese food
aero, wunderbars, bueno and other yummy treats
Super Store. The name says it all. I luv the place
Its clean. Really clean.
LuLulemon
RCMP. Its almost tempting to be pulled over






Cardston Temple- where Dev and I were hitched. Its my fave.
And thats Old Chief mountain behind, do you see how it looks like an Indian in a head dress looking at the sky? Maybe you have to be Canadian.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I don't think you are excited to go to Canada at all! The drive is going to be interesting...as long as nobody throws up I'll be ok. So are we going to make a day trip to Calgary? Peter's, zoo, huge mall...if only we didn't have kids we could shop. I hope the weather's good so we can go quadding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have almost convinced me that my life is all wrong and I should have been a Canadian. It sounds like so much. I hope you have a gret time and that the boys all cooperate on the drive! If I don't see you before tomorrow when you leave, have a great trip and we'll see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete