Monday, April 18, 2011

North!

Well I had full intentions of doing a few updates while home, but my parents computer doesnt have the little slot to put my camera card in.. so its put a damper on blogging. But Ill update with words. Its been a great trip so far! We have played at the park, flown kites, lost a kite, played at the lake where Brody actually took his pants off and went in with the lake still frozen about 20 feet out. Crazy kid! Then it snowed and we went to a childrens festival, that was a lot of fun. Dev made a quick trip up because he just missed me so much! Or was really hungry :) We went to stake confrence and  listened to Richard G Scott speak and then shake his hand, AWESOME! We have gone bowling, I dont remember this as a kid but some places here do 5 pin bowling and you use these tiny balls and its way harder! Weird. I will say I didnt luv it. We also went here to eat for an early birthday celebration for Devin.

2 comments:

  1. Are you ever going to want to come back? Because I'm pretty sure Evanston doesn't have that much funness to offer!!! Sounds like such a great time and not surprised in the least that Brody had to try the frozen water out! REmind me when you get back to tell you about the time that I stocked ELder Scott at JC Penney . . .ok well that is pretty much the story. I saw him at JC Penney but didn't want to be one of those people that go up and bother him so instead I followed him around . . . and was one of "those" creepy people. Looking back I probably would have handled the situation differently. Anyways let us know when, or if you come back from the land of amazingness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, that's great. come home and be my friend again. i'll build you an amusement park in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete