Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Name Our Baby! Because we are having issues!

Want to share your most favorite baby girl name with me and risk me stealing it?? Because Im sad this baby doesnt have a name, right now I call her Kicker or Sleep Stealer, thats not very nice. Dev and I are NOT agreeing. In fact we arent even close. So I really am asking for suggestions. Something you have heard and love, something you made up in your head, your husbands Ex girlfriend with a cute name that you will never use because its his ex, Im taking all suggestions.

Also, I think my last post scared some of you. So I will clarify. I trust YOUR judgment, just not mine yet. I just dont know what im doing :) You all do.

5 comments:

  1. I love Chloe, Vivian, Phoebe,& Seleta is always nice :) we are done so you can have them all :) So excited for you to have a girl! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a little girl named Bellamie and they call her Belle for short. I also like Brinley, Violet, Alexis, Kennedy, and Macey. Good luck with negotiating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really thought of girl names yet but a few that come to mind are: Eleanor(call her Elle for short), Sienna, Khloe, Audrey, Riley, Kesley, and I think I found the perfect one...Devi. Seriously, found it on a baby name website. The girl version of Devin. I hope you know I'd kidding with that one! I just don't know. When and if I ever have a girl, it will be hard to pick a name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to nymbler.com and enter in your boys' names! sloane and lucy pop up on the first page. I also like: leah, molly, nora, harper, brynn, hanna, taylor, ruby, carly, jane, paige, indi (yep I do), blythe, mila, remy, joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are my favorites that got vetoed. Evelyn or Avalyn, Ellianna (Elli), Eleanor, Abigail. Chris and I really couldn't agree either and it wasn't until this one was already here that she got a name and even then it was a battle I am just now getting used to her being Emily and she is almost 2 months old. I also hated not having a name for her before.

    ReplyDelete