Monday, November 21, 2011

Flash Back

So my Mum might be even a worse picture taker then me :) I say that with love of course. She left her camera here and I need to mail it back, but thought I would peek at what was on her memory card. How about pictures from when Zane was born.. almost 3 years ago! Yep, still on her memory card lol. And a whole bunch others.  So ill post some flash backs :)

 Brody and Canadian BFF Amy playing in a trailer full of grass. I think he was about 2. It was so long ago I cant remember why my dad has his trailer full of grass.


 Again probably about 2, sharing a swing with cousin Evie at the Pincher Creek splash park.


Awww! Baby Zane, a few days old.


Christmas 2009. Year of the Zhus Zhus. I was grouchy this Christmas and I feel bad about it. It was our first Christmas in Evanston, and my parents came too, but I was homesick and just not into it. Oops.
 

Zane and Austin LOVE to play in Grandma's sink. Its a gigantic wet mess and we all just embrace it

 Park Lake. The water is still somewhat frozen and Brody still went in.


 Remember a while ago when I went to Canada with Lindsey and Angie? Well we flew kites, and even lost one. Heres the pics. It was COLD! And when we were leaving this park I got in BIG trouble from a somewhat crazy guy for being in the park and driving on the muddy roads.
Too cold to be outside! With cousin Austin


Trying to show 2 for his age.. sort of looks like hes flipping the bird.. and I think its funny. Yep


This never happens with Brody. He hates to sleep. So this is a miracle. He crashed on Mum and Dads stairs.

Happy Birthday Dev! I love this man. And I think hes hot.

On the pot :)

A typical result when trying to take Brody's pic
Wearing some headbands

BATH TIME


Riding the horse at the Ft. bridger Museum


Playing minute to win it at the cabin


1 comment:

  1. I have to know if the park you got in trouble at was in Coalhurst?! I got in trouble from a crazy guy last time I was there to watch a soccer game. I gave the dude a piece of my mind. Then, after telling my family, I asked why that guy acted like he owned the place. I was informed he was the town Mayor. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete