Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Piece of Cake

 So everyone has been freaking me out about life with three kids. I was pretty much terrified for my Mum to leave. Well she left anyways, On sunday- after we blessed Preslie (more details on that later) I bawled and then I really sobbed, right into my Dad's chest like I was 5 years old again, and then I had to hide from the rest of the company until I got a grip on myself. Sorry people. Anyways, Monday came and I was OK!!! I really was. I didnt cry. I didnt freak out. I was really ok. We didnt have a to-do list so we just took it easy. Well Tuesdays are my crazy day, Zane had preschool, Preslie had a 2 week check up and PKU test, and I help in Brodys class, plus I had errands to run that really couldnt wait. So off we went. And I totally was fine! Yahoo! Well I did preschool, ran to the doc, ran to walmart and came home before I went to Brodys school, I got home and was getting ready to try and nurse Preslie (it is NOT going well! I have to pump forever to get things going and then try and nurse her, its an ordeal) anyways, I went to un-button my shirt and it was ALREADY UNBOTTONED! Like way too much showing. Like 4 buttons down too much showing. And thanks to my overly full nursing bosom I was busting out all over the place. Oh my goodness. I had seen a lot of people in the last 3 hours. Hello friends! where were you on that one?? Goodness. Im ashamed. I feel like I need to send a written apology to my preschool mums, the doc office and walmart. Well it doesnt end. I went to Brodys class, I dropped Zane off at my friend Jens first, I walked thru his school, I chatted with the office ladies, I roamed around the class room helping kids get stuff together to take home at the end of the day, and then Brody and I walked out. As I was getting into the car Brody says, MUM! you have a sticker right on your bum! (and he thought it was really funny) I reach behind and yes, indeed I have a near life size spider man sticker on my behind. Ok, How long had that been there?!?!? Oh my heck. Zane had been doing spider man stickers at breakfast! Surely it hadnt been on there that long right?! And please oh please dont tell me that I was walking around nearly flashing everyone with the spider man on my rear end!!! So yes, I have avoided major emotional crisis', I have been ok doing the mum of 3 thing- or so I thought. But maybe my brain is still getting into the hang of things and didnt have the capacity to realize what a mess I clearly was for a major chunk of the day.
Cheers to a better tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about having 3 kids is that days like this are just all too common....and so you learn to smile at the mishaps....along with everyone else who saw you that day!! I DO feel bad, but only slightly...because it is QUITE humorous. Sorry...but it IS! So, laugh along :) And tomorrow is always better...in some area! I still miss my mom and wish she could live with me until my kids are 18 :)

    ReplyDelete