Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Numbers

7:46: Time the kids woke up. YIKES! Hurry!
38:    Hours since we have seen Daddy. Come home soon!
-2:    Temp outside when we dropped Brody off at school (me in shorts and uggs and a T shirt. BRR!)
6:      Kids 3 and under at co-op preschool, hosted by yours truly. We had fun.
18:    Marshmellows Zane devoured before I realized he had the bag
3915 Dollars and change owed to Evanston Regional Hospital. AKA- Merry Christmas  Nichole and Devin
4:     Times that vacuuming crossed my mind as something that needed to be done.
0:     Times I vacuumed
33:    How many times Zane asked " What are we doing today??"
2:     Dogs that tried to eat the mail lady
1:35  PM- when I finally got in the shower
15:   Kindergarden kids who were extra crazy when I went in to help. (They had a sub, totally explains it)
96:   Points out of 100 that Brody achieved on 2nd quareter report card. Well Done!!!
12:   How many crickets Brody was suppose to get for frog
24:   How many crickets Brody got for frog- he said he was extra hungry.
12:   Crickets that wont get eaten that will somehow escape and be in my house creeping me out
14:   Minutes we stood in line at the post office
14:   Minutes that Brody and Zane were completly out of control at the post office and I pretended I was   babysitting and that they were NOT my children. I think I even said " Im telling your mother!"
42:   Nerf darts all over the house
6:     Brotherly fights
8:     Minutes to make supper. Thank you kraft and cucumbers and apple sauce
13:   Diapers changed in a day
3:     Intentional Preslie smiles that melt my heart
10:   Glow sticks in the tub
4:     Loads of laundry done and folded.. but not put away
2:     Boxes of Christmas lights to make bedtime extra magical
2:     Bedtime prayers
7:     Bedtime stories
29:  Excuses to get out of bed
4:    Bedtime kisses
1:    Happy Mama


Here Boy- put these pipe cleaners thru all these holes in this collander.


Zane with his preschool snowman craft and finger flashlights
 
 
  Brody wanted to  make the marshmellow snow flake that we did in preschool.

Making Bedtime better..

4 comments:

  1. how cute! I think i'm going to light up my boys bunkbeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post I've read in a really long time! Loved everything about it...don't be surprised if I make a "Numbers" list of my own on my blog in the near future. BTW, don't you just LOVE having a baby girl? She is absolutely adorable. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST. MOM. EVER!!! You are so amazing and I now going to go get ready, shut the tv off and get some stuff done. Thanks for the inspiration. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day! I love it! Honest, but uplifting. You sure made my day! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete