Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Would You Rather...

Have you ever played
"Would You Rather"
?
Well, Heres one for you-
Would you rather swim with snakes or have family pictures taken?
Guess what, I pick snakes.
Nothing brings out the crazy, impatient, demanding, mean, yelling, in me then family pictures.
First there is the obsessive task of deciding outfits.
Then the decision of location, or what your going for, so I have to visualize..
Then I have to deal with grumpy pants Devin who HATES pictures.
We arrive at well decided location and Brody and Zane are instantly drawn to sharp objects, rusty fences, mud pits, dead birds, bugs, climbing rotted trees, piles of trash and out of comission trains. (next time pictures will be taken in a padded room at the state hospital for the benefit of us all!)
Preslie pukes all over the dress I have obsessed about it.
Then she poops.
Then she decided that picture day is also the time she will refuse to wear headbands!
Devin is mad at me for making him participate and Im mad at him for being mad.
The photographer yells SMILE
Really?? I want to cry and scream.
By some sort of miracle we all make it out alive, and then Julie Burns Photography produces these!!! WOW!
Love them.
Totally worth the trouble. (family pics to come soon- those took A LOT more editing :)







1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog. Thanks for making my day today. I miss you all and can't wait for your visit! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete