Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dates to Remember

I've been doing some reading from old journals and there are a few things I need to remember.

On March 10th 2029 I need to call Brody at 11 pm and scream that I'm hungry- I need to repeat this every 90 mins for 12 hours straight.( Brody should be about 21 and in school and really be at a point where he appreciates his sleep)

On January 20th 2021 or roughly when Zane is an early teenager- I am going to go to his school dressed in the most ridiculous outfit I can round up, and I'm going to pick him up for lunch and parade myself and him around town.

One day when being on time is important, I'm going to have a missing shoe crisis, not be able to get my jacket on, and then find someone to fight with all they way to our destination.. I wonder if Dev is up for project payback.

I know parents say that one day their children will have children of their own to pay them back for all these antics- But I'll be honest- I want in on the fun :)

Yes- it has been one of those mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment