Monday, December 9, 2013

Stuff your socks


Some of my fave christmas gifts were the fun little things that were in my stocking- and this year I found some dandy's for the kids. Mostly the boys. Preslie is getting a Boo pup and calico critters. 
Anyways- thought I'd share.

Hand boilers- magic! Hold the bottom and it boils at the top. It's cool.

I remember playing with these in the car. All sorts of different ones. You use the little magnet thing to move the black stuff all over- like hair. 

Blast from the past. I think I got one at the circus- but now I can't go to the circus because it makes me really sad for the animals.. So glad these are available without having to go under the big tent. 

This looks fun. A mini motor project.


What? how?! Huh! Spin it one way and it's fine- spin it the othe and it stops, rocks, and starts spinning the "right" way.


I've seen this in action. It's fun, and educational. 

Magnets are just cool. Get these 2 close to eachother and they start spinning around like crazy-Os and it's enjoyable.

Bacon lover?? Here ya go! 

For the miss. Cute band aids. 

Pocket tornado!? Woah. 

The newest obsession at our house

Baby classics.. Classic!! There are a bunch publised. Now if only it came Downton Abbey. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment