Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Holidays!

We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho and it was a grand ol' time. And I skipped Blackfriday! Well- I ventured out around 10am on Friday out of necessity for bean bag pellets- but I skipped the insanity. 
I had a successful craft making adventure with these felt crowns- not really for me and Dev but instead for Preslie and my my cute nieces for Thanksgiving diner. 


We started Christmas decorating Saturday- this will be our first Christmas on our own!! In 9 yrs of marriage!  I'm still not so sure how I feel about that! 


We've made ninja bread men, got our christmas pillow cases out that Grandma Honey made, and made some yummy cookies and watched some of our Christmas classics. 

I love books- and we have enough christmas stories to have one wrapped up and open it every night of December until Christmas. It's been a fun new tradition. 

Evanston has SNOW! And super cold temps. I'm fine with it- it's December!!


Craft night! Yard stick stars....
 Trees and the most delicious hot chocolate EVER! 


TA da!!!  So cute huh!!! And I mastered yarn Pompoms... They might overtake my house :) 

Tis the season!! Feeling happy and blessed.. And cold. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment