Friday, March 7, 2014

Because I have nothing to really blog..

Brody turned 8! 
My parents came to visit. 
Brody got baptized! 

Awesome things.
But I don't have pictures so I'm going to wait. 

I just went down to the storage room to bring up more toilet paper- again. Our family usage of TP has not improved- In fact I think it's hit a new record. 
This morning I was welcomed with a wonderful surprise of a brand new roll that appeared to have been submerged in water and the wrestled onto the TP holder. Dripping and soggy and wrinkled. It had Zane written all over it. 
I asked him. And he told me yes- it fell in the toilet while he was getting it down- but it would dry. Right? 
At least he tried and was honest.
PS- why are there still commercials for toilet paper? Does it really need to be marketed? Who is NOT buying it?!!! 
Anyways- so I go downstairs- bringing with me blankets, sheets for basement beds, clean towels, a bag of food storage, a picture, and about 13 random toys that belong in the toy room and according to "not me", toys that have magical walking powers and come and go as they please- arms loaded and the dogs at my heels ready to be let out. Once again common sense let me off the hook and I made it safe and sound. 

Upon returning to the upstairs I collected dirty socks and dishes on my way, my favorite pair of sewing scissors, potatoes for dinner, library books that Brody insisted were not anywhere just hours ago, and of course- toilet paper. Happy that I actually remembered my initial reason for trucking down in the first place. Yay me! 

Conclusion: 
I should be super skinny for the number of times I do stairs in a day. What is the problem!?

My children... And let's be honest- Devin- need their eyes checked because no one can find anything.. Except me.

I live with pigs.

Im going to master the art of carting things on my head without my hands. Now there is a true skill!! I wonder if the "how to" is on Pinterest?? 

I know all my woman friends can relate to this. We are super heros with true super hero powers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment