Saturday, March 29, 2014

EIGHT!

Brody is eight! 
And is really good at it. He seems to be at the stage of having all sorts of missing teeth, combined with new adult teeth growing in, he hates to bathe or change his clothes and is more concerned with comfort than anything else... So what I'm saying is he's in the stinky-awkward stage of life :) 

He wanted a minecraft- extreme dodgeball birthday party, plans were in place before the 2nd broken arm. So we went for it. It was NUTS. Fun- and so loud!! 
I rented the rec center, after hours- totally worth it. They pulled out all the gymnastics pads and stuff and the kids used them to make their bases for dodgeball. 

Decor! Thanks Allie :) 

Presents 
Creeper piñata - I totally made it 

Photo shoot wall- I took mini pics for take homes and I guess this is the only one I got on my phone.- the girls 

Brody and Grandma- with his special quilt she made him. He picked the pattern. 

He was also baptized- and I didn't take a single pic!!! So, family, if you have pics from that day please send them to me! :)

Brody is still super tall compared to other kids his age- does really well in school, loves to be outside more then anything, thinks he always needs to have a friend over, bugs Zane all the time, and is getting more and more picky. Nothing with red sauce- spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, chilli- all no's. Makes meal planning interesting. 






 











1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are such a fun mom! My kids never get (and probably never will get) such amazing birthday parties! I bet it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete