Friday, January 30, 2015

I love

I love stressing over attendance for science night and then having over 600 people come! Holy crap! 

I love walks and bike rides in January

New dishwashers

Countdowns to vacations

Screen time detox 

Allowance paid out in lego

Saving money (this is a new love)and sometimes I have to really talk myself into loving it

Boys being grounded and then getting along so well

My dogs- especially the old one who gets up in the night with me when I pee or waits on the rug while I shower or sleeps on the hard kitchen floor while I cook

Family. All of them. 

Good teachers. I share my kids for 6 hours a day and hate it. I'm grateful I share them with awesome people who have the gift of teaching and have the same end goal as I do

Little girls and big dollhouses

Nail polish

Devin

Woomp there it is blasting and all of us singing it

Talking

White t shirts that are long enough and stretchy but don't stretch out that have the perfect neckline

Ironing. It's soothing for my soul

When we all cram onto one bed to read fablehaven

Matching coats for all- we are that family

Ice skating outside

Flashlight walks

Frosty trees

Pretty stuff

Doing random things that are nice

Chapstick

Gnomes

Knock knock jocks that are made up and don't make sense

Ruffles 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment