Friday, May 20, 2011

BABY BABY

Yes im typing in PINK with hopes that this little ever growing invasion in my belly is a GIRL! We dont know yet. Im 16 weeks and feeling fantastic, this baby was a welcome SHOCK that im forever grateful and excited for. I was 8 weeks and all of a sudden thought, um, something is going on here, im emotional and I cant stop peeing. I have super legitiment reasons for the whole baby thought to not register earlier.  Anyways, I took a test then the next day went to the doc, then the next day told Devin and then hid under the covers so I didnt have to witness his shock.  It will probably be a boy, and then I will come and edit this post to blue and all things boy :) Due date is Nov. 10th, the boys were early, between 2 and 3 weeks so im going to guess that this baby will come Oct 25th (my original due date) Goals between now and then is to potty train Zane, and convince Devin of my name choices. Pretty sure both of those things will take until October. Here are some minor stressful things. Amys wedding is June 25th, Im a bridesmaid and have a dress that I really would like to fit nicely, but I cant seem to stay away from taco bell crunchy tacos. curses! I had these wonderful visions of being a super volunteer at kindergarden, I know I can still go and I will but this changes things about it and lets be honest it changes my availibility. Thats all for now. I have an ultrasound pic and will add it.. later. After I go to taco bell. Just kidding, im not really having taco bell but we are going out.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I hope it's a girl too, but either way...it's great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan and I were just talking about whether it's a boy or a girl. He really didn't care, but I said I really hope a girl! I guess you'll find out soon :) Why is it when you are pregnant you crave disgusting fast food?? I craved McDonald's cheeseburgers and I really don't even like them. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am hoping for a GIRL for you too! So you'll know by next month what you are having? What an exciting surprise!

    This is Syd even though it says Clint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping that you have a girl too so that she and Maggie can be BFF's. But even if it's a boy three boys in a row is pretty spectacular too. I am super happy for you and so glad that you haven't been way sick. Because that would be miserable. Also on a serious note- I think you're an amazing mom and I want to be like you some day!

    ReplyDelete