Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is in the air! I think

 Here is Brody with his school BFF Jackson, these future graduates of the class of 2025 graduated from pre-school. I didnt even cry. Brody was super excited to be done with preschool, too much coloring he declared! He hates to color- its true. After the graduation we kept the day extra fun by going to the river walk to catch crawfish, fake fishing with a worm tied to the line sans hook (side note, one day very soon im going to be busted- they will figure out that a hook is required for successful fishing, im all for catch and release, the problem is the releasing, I dont want to touch the fish, and sometimes they bleed while wriggling the hook out, I cant deal with, every ounce of annoying womanhood kicks in and I squeal and jump around.) anyways, then we got lunch and went to the park with a big fun crowd and I got sunburnt. oops. Great day! We finished with soccer practice and bike rides. What more could we squeeze in!

No comments:

Post a Comment