Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Update

Still a girl. Still no name- my votes are Indie or Harper and Dev refuses. Big time refuses. Im a bit mad about it.  Still dont have a crib or the nursery ready or the perfect outfit to bring her home in.

Failed my glucose test. WHY!?! I didnt with the boys. And my blood pressure and iron are low. REALLY LOW, like Im only half alive and im starting to feel like that. I go in on Thursday for the 3 hour glucose test and some other tests to see what the heck is going on,

Baby however is wonderful and moving and growing and im SO excited to meet her and experience what its like to be a Mama to a girl. I think I might be totally out of my element now that Im pretty much a pro at this boy thing.

Speaking of boys, potty training has officially started, today, and hasnt gone quite as well as I was wishing. Brody was easy, Zane likes his diapers, doesnt really care about cute big boy underwear, tells me he went potty in the "other potty" has no interest in stickers, rewards or prizes and thinks potty training is for suckers. He didnt say that but I can tell. Tomorrow we are taking the naked approach and not leaving the house. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

  1. I so get the name thing I got vetoed on my very favorite name, but to be fair Chris got vetoed as well. Emily was the only name either of us even kind of agreed on so Emily it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Clint knew when we were dating that if/when we had a girl her name would be McKinlee so that wasn't a battle for us. If/when we have another girl it might be though. I would like to start potty training with Cannon but he isn't really interested either. I put underwear on him one day and when he peed in them he stood there screaming because he didn't know why he was getting wet all the sudden. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well maybe this girl is going to be nameless for a little bit! I have heard of that happening. I'm sure you two will agree on something :) I haven't even thought about potty training Austin and I don't even have a clue what to do anyway. I guess you need to have Sandy send you some split pants from Asia for Zane!

    ReplyDelete