Friday, August 26, 2011

Kitchen Loves

I love to cook.. most days. Here are some things Im a HUGE fan of and would never want to go without again. Oh, and Christmas is coming, Im already making lists, these are awesome stocking stuffers if you have a cooker in your house :)

Scored these super cute corn on the cob holders at TJMAXX. Work great.


Latest Pampered chef buy- I use them for rolls, biscuits, mini tarts, individual meat loaf, eggs benedict, endless options.


Snatched up these at the cooking store in ParkCity. Great for buffet style serving



Sushi Veggie cutters- but I seem to use them more for cheese and fruit platters. Stack up 2 or 3 varieties of cheese with a cute pick and it looks wonderful on a platter. Also works so nice for  fruit kabobs



Olive Oil spritzer. Say goodbye to PAM. Great little gadget


This was in my stocking a few Christmas's ago- thanks Mum! And I LOVE IT! Its a pickle fork that wraps its cute self around any size of pickles (or whatever you want) I leave it on until the pickles are gone. Love it especially for BBQ do it yourself burger decorating


Another Pampered Chef buy, can split down into 2 tiers. Makes you want to throw a food party




Slowly swapping out all my spoons and such for silicone- I think it makes a huge difference!! Easier to use, easier to clean, doesnt scratch my pans and comes in great colors. I love the chef'n brand


Oh wow. I really really cant live without these. No parchment paper, no pam, no pan prepping and it makes things bake SO nice. Especially love it for rolls and roasted veggies.


Vanilla Bean Paste. You wont ever go back to regular vanilla and its much easier to use and store then actual vanilla bean. Ive tried a few and the Madagascar brand is my fave. 


I call them chunker scissors, mostly use them for cutting green onion into nice small chunks, but have also used them for parsley, cilantro and celery.



Ninja cookie cutters. Brings a whole new meaning to food fights. I cut up the boys sandwiches or use them for pancakes- then they have wars and get their heads bitten off. Its lovely really :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I could spend so much money on little kitchen gadgets! I might have to add some of these to my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bought myself some vanilla and a silpat (don't know why i didn't already have one of those). awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete