Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School First's

 Zane's first day of Co-op preschool.

 Happy Decorations

GOOOOOOoooooo PRESCHOOL! YAY!!!

The color was RED. Here he is with friend Max



 Doing the ladybug song with the bug he made out of paper plates. So cute. Sorry you cant see the front


 Playing RED light GREEN light.


Gotta love the backpack and the Croc sneakers that he insists wearing socks with

I was talking to my Mum Sunday night and Zane got on the phone and told her HE was riding the bus the next day, he had a backpack and wanted pancakes. Hmm.. He really was so mad he didnt get on the bus with Brody Monday morn. I should have clarified I guess. He was happy to have his own school to go too on Tuesday but still asks me at least 5 times a day where Brody is. Pretty sweet.



 And hes off! my big kindergardner.


 Of course in Crocs, with a magical batman keychain present from Mum and Dad that morning, We told him it had powers to make him brave, make good choices and not feel sad. He loved it.



 I almost lost it when he turned around and gave this cute wave.


After he got off the bus, playing and waiting for the bell to ring to go inside


Brody's highlights of the first day were the bus ride, recess, lunch, a girl got a nose bleed and they have snack time. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Do all parents these days follow the bus to the school? I guess I never rode the bus so I wouldn't know! Zane will have another friend to keep him company pretty soon...not sure if he will like her as much as Brody :) Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete