Sunday, April 15, 2012

Canada

We had a great time in Canada! I really think this was the longest stretch I have gone not going to my parents in 10 years. I hope it doesn't happen again. Waaaayy too long!! We did standard Canadian things- Tim hortons, poutine ( French fries in gravy with cheese curds) craw fishing, raft playing, movies, dinner, visiting, birthday celebrations, Glenwood, self serve penny candy in little brown bags( im almost certain van dans in Glenwood is the last place on earth that has real 1cent candy) we loved on baby goats and kittens, had an Easter egg hunt, played with cousins and caught up with old friends. It was a wonderful time and not long enough.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Ashley is from Canada and recently told me all about this french fry covered in gravy and cheese curd thing...she said its the best! Maybe someday I will get the chance to try this crazy sounding concoction!

    ReplyDelete