Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life Is...

Listening to Dev tell the boys hilarious stories. They are "bedtime" stories but it should be called comedy hour and admission should be charged. I married the funniest guy ever.

Zane climbing into bed with his shoes and church pants on. He changed out of his clothes and back into church pants and shoes. Make peace- not war. So I didn't even start to argue.

Brody loving on Preslie and making her giggle endlessly. And listening to him and Zane conspire about filling up water balloons in a sneaky manner .

BBQ with friends and open windows all night. Summer!!!!

Family walk on a Sunday evening and walking around our neighborhood and chatting with dozens of friends and feeling like maybe I could stay where we are and grow old.

Having Logan and Lindsey and Austin come to visit and just love having a house full and being with family.

The oldest and smelliest dog ever who follows me around all over. Cheeba is as loyal as they come. He tromps into the bathroom with me at 2am and looks annoyed like I invited him- but I didn't. No dog will ever compare.

Preslie yelling at us like shes trying to tell a story and the entire family talking back to her. That baby has cast a spell on us all.

Sitting in church, feeling Gods love and being aware of our endless blessings.

Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment