Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Gear Junkie- Added too...

The production of 3 tiny people has also lead me to be slightly obsessed with baby gear.

Its cool- I cant help it.

So here are some faves.

Just in case your curious or pregnant or whatever.

Stroller Happy.
 3 kids, and I have been the owner of:

graco travel system, bugaboo, combi double, circo, trek double/bike trailer, baby trend travel system, red flyer wagon, cheap no name umbrealla stroller. And this. I promise this is my very last stroller purchase and I LOVE IT!

Its called a Stokke Xplory, it looks like a segway or spaceship , baby can face out or towards you, sits really high, is a dream to push, hold kids up to 60 lbs, doesn't interfere with a long stride, everything is adjustable, the seat, the handle height, the handle angle. Its cool. Devin usually WANTS to push it. Its a dream. There is no storage basket but it does have a huge bag and stroller clips work on the handles.( If you ever see a used one snatch it up- its crazy how well it holds it re-sale value)



Diaper Bags. Definitely a fave baby item to shop for. Serious research has been done on these opinions LoL. 

If you have mulitple littles or are going on big day trips the Ju Ju Be Be prepared is the way to go. It is HUGE, if you just need something for everyday then the JuJuBe BFF is my pick. It opens up to see everything, cleans up really well, and has a ton of pockets and has the option to move the straps to backpack mode, that might sound dumb- until you go to the zoo or some other all day affair. 
The Skip Hop Bento is pretty neat too- not as cute. But super organized and has this cool bottom pocket for snacks that is insulated and comes with containers specifically to fit. This one solves the problem of crumbs in your diaper bag. Thats always nice. 


Speaking of snacks. These are fun..

Beaba.Cute colors. I use them for snacks and formula. 



This next one is one of those that I wish I would have thought of SIX YEARS AGO!. With baby # 1. All you sewers out there, prepare to be excited about this. 



A blanket with ties. Sounds simple enough right. Its so smart and handy! Tie it to the stroller, tie it to the carseat, tie it to the chair, tie it to the backpack, tie it to the child. 
Handy for sure. 


Other things Im a big fan of. 
The fact that baby food is now offered in a pouch. For on the go it is so nice! I still think spoon feeding needs to happen for development.


There are popping up all over, Aden and Anais muslin blankets, when my friend Angie had her baby she informed me of these little delights and in the summer they are heaven sent! and fold up really small to cram into diaper bags. And they are really cute :)


This is a new found lotion that I love the smell of! 
Boon! Love everything they do.. 


I was doing some baby shopping for some friends who are expecting and came across these- I fell in love!
wooden baby mobiles. 




Oh my. 



Other things I have loved- cute fancy bibs off ETSY, those woombie sleepers to keep baby swaddled if they are  into that, wipes warmer, suction toys for the highchair. Baby land is fun :) 

1 comment:

  1. You really do know all of the cool baby gear! Then there's me...I got my stroller and car seat out of a dumpster. Ha! Thank goodness for grandparents and you who supply me with some cool stuff :) I will have to try some of those muslin blankets or whatever they are. So much cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete