Saturday, February 19, 2011

Making our Blog world Debut

Hmm.. where to even begin? So my biggest motivation to doing a blog is because I am not a scrapbooker, or much of  picture taker for that matter, but im thinking that one day I might regret my current habits (or lack of) of keeping record of our everyday life, because most of the time its pretty stinking great. So for the sake of record keeping: Brody will be 5 in about a week, Zane is 2, Dev is great and works hard, and I count my lucky stars all the time of how great things are. Because they really are.

Ok so our Saturday has been pretty low key, we did go check out a place in Etown called Don Maria's for a mexican lunch- note to self; Restraunts in basements are very cold. Then we went to our super cool Western store and i scored these for the kids for a great deal! Usually 39.95, got them for 15$. That was fun.



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first ever to comment on your blog. So glad that you joined the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland! We started our blog for the same reasons you did and it really is fun to look back at events and things! I need to be better about updating it but we seem to get the major stuff recorded and some of the fun things in between. Now I have another blog I can check when I'm bored...YAY!

    ReplyDelete