Saturday, February 26, 2011

PaRTy LiKE A rOcKStAR!! A five year old rock star anyways



Remember being this happy about birthday candles and wishes. I love it.




Today we had Brodys' friend Party. It was lots of fun. And I was really happy that I decided to do it at the rec center and not my house. We rented out the gym complete with the inflatable course, rock climbing and lots of gym space to run like crazy. It was extra nice that the entire rec center was closed except for us and a few workers.Our theme was Tom and Jerry, because Brody is their number one fan. Present highlights were a pillowpet ( side note, I kick myself in the rear for not thinking up those things, Im pretty sure every kid either has or really wants one, they love the things!) a cap gun complete with a lifetime supply of caps to drive us all crazy, a light thing from star wars, yes its true, I cant at the moment think of the actual name of it, light something, make fun of me all you want. Some awesome creation kits, spiderman and transformers and tools, what more could a boy want!



Preschool Friends



Lily. Cool enough to be 'one of the boys'










Not great pics, but to add to the fun we had inflatable bats and lots of balloons, this made for some great battles, hockey games, baseball and golf.



No comments:

Post a Comment