Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Monday

The good the bad and the ugly

GOOD:
New phone came nice and early- nothing special, just a warranty replacement but now hopefully it wont just turn off when it decides and I will actually be able to change my ringtone.

Finished reading ROOM, a good read, but didnt luv it.

Dad is coming! We have been doing the Papa countdown for a week, We are super excited to have him here and to put him to work. I always keep a nice running list for him. Devin is wonderful but just not really a do it yourself'er.

Menu for the week and matching grocery list is done. Am I the only one who finds this extremly hard?? Ill post the menu in a different lil box.

BAD
Not being able to stop reading ROOM and letting the kids watch too much tv and have snacks all over.  Oops. My punishment will be not starting another book anytime soon.

The weather. Im sick of snow. I spent a chunk of time looking for cheap beach vacations, they dont exist.

UGLY
Cheeba with spilled milk all over him, my problem is I just cleaned the bathrooms on Saturday- If I bathe him he will make the tub so gross. So im couting on the milk just eventually wearing off. Thats awful I know.

Heres the other ugly thing. I have been an all star exerciser, especially since my cool pal Allie intorduced me to this fat burning furnace thing, anyways, this morning I recieved ZERO luv from the scale. It probably needs new batteries right?

No comments:

Post a Comment