Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Six Months!!!

It's true. Preslie is six months and I have become a full blown addict of all things ridiculous (baby girl related) it is SO FUN!!!!
To top it off she is is a super easy baby most days. Content and happy during the day and sleeps from 7pm to 7am. I use to hear mothers say this type of thing of their children and I was so sure they were full of beans or something was wrong with their baby! Thanks to the boys my experience with infants involved a lot of crying and holding and more crying and no sleeping and more crying and a lot of no shower days or cooking days or really anything other then holding and crying. I thought that was normal. Anyways- this time around has been much easier! Yahoo! I'm guessing in the end it will all even out- the boys are pretty easy now, seldom is there tears or drama- but girls.. I hear that's a different story :)
She wakes up like this. SO happy. Whats the magical age that mornings become less then desired??

This beautiful little cardi I scored at our YW auction. YAHOO! Its super cute. Thanks Sian!!

Look who can mostly sit by herself! It makes pic snapping a tad easier.

Remember what I said about ridiculous?? I love it. Including flowers on bums. If shes in a dress there is a good chance that under the dress you will find a flower :)

Its just fun :)

So Happy!

Her fancy Easter Outfit

I got a new stroller. It might make me want to have more babies because it is cool and handy and tall. 

Spinach anyone?? Because this little lass LOVES it.

1 comment:

  1. she's just perfect! and I just knew you would have a matching headpiece of some sort to go with the cardi! what a cutie pie :-)

    ReplyDelete