Friday, June 1, 2012

Call me Phineas

Theres a 104 days of summer vacation...you know the song.


Today was day 1.


Step 1 to awesome summer kick off party;
Be friends with a 'Ferb." In my case, Allie who is a party pro and has serious OCD party obsession. She draws diagrams to accompany her lists. Love her! LOL. I'm all for fun, but suck at details. Like real invites and garbage bags.







Step 2: Deliver cute Popsicle invites at 9pm, and remind your friends that 9pm is NOT an acceptable bedtime- ITS SUMMER!!! :)






Step3: Lay down a 25 FT piece of contractors plastic- down a hill. 

Step 4: This is very important- soap is not the answer to slipin n sliding. The key is OIL. Baby oil all over the plastic, and petroleum jelly- and then all over the humans, we even used cooking spray oil. Its slick! Works like a gem. These little floaters worked super great too. 




 Step 5: Cute umbrellas and wagons to offer shade- because these parties last awhile


Step 6: Shaving cream and silly string and just say GO FOR IT! And they did. It was funny. 






 Step 7: Giant bags of popcorn and coolers of Popsicle. 







 Hip Hip HOORAY! FOR SUMMER!!!










3 comments:

  1. I need a Phineus and a Ferb in my life! All be Isabella and be there to help out with what ever it is that you need just as long as I don't have to come up with the activity or plan! This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Looks like tremendous fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE that show!!! What a cool mom! that is awesome. I'll have to add that to my summer check list. :)

    ReplyDelete