Thursday, June 28, 2012

What In the world???

We went for a stroll to the park this morn. This is what happened
Brody caught a bird. I assumed it was injured...
So we put it down. It could FLY! But wasn't... 
So then he unleashed his magic bird whisperer powers and caught another one. 
(I was a tad creeped out)
Really little birds? Your just sitting there perched on Zane not a care in the world??
Weird. 

They would fly away and then a bit later come back and just stand on the ground. So the boys would go pick them up again.

We brought them home. In a bike helmet.
They are in our trees.. I think. 
Its still so strange to me. Maybe someone had some pet sparrows and let them go?? 

1 comment:

  1. Are they still in the tree? Totally weird....and yet cool at the same time. I bet your boys are (were?) loving it!!

    ReplyDelete