Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

To all friends and fam, we didn't send out cards. I know!! I have major regrets, but something had to give and that ended up being it. Christmas snuck right up on me and I was in a panic. Im REALLY struggling with finding a balance currently. Time managment 101 and obsess less needs to happen.
There. Now on to the good stuff.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do. I love it all.



Logan staying warm

Christmas Eve

Nativity

Christmas Pjs

Cousins

New shoes for Preslie


Floor Hockey

Christmas Dress
Water Park
Preslie got a new chair- she loves it!



We had Christmas in Canada, it was truly wonderful. I will be totally honest, it is NUTS at my parents house when we are all home and it often makes me grouchy, I really like my space :)
But It didnt bug me too bad this year. It was wonderful to all be together, the cousins had such a fun time.  It was great to be with family, to have good laughs, to work together in the kitchen, to create more memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment