Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Obsessed

I use the term lightly- until now. I am living true obsession- sadly, it is an obsession to find a missing iPod. It's not even MY iPod- its Brody's. He shares my obsession sometimes. It has been a month in searching, pulling things apart, praying (usually that works at an impressive speed!) I am 99% that it is in this house- unless it was stolen. Talk about a needle in a haystack. So my goal for 2013 is to find the iPod- and in the quest, clean out every nook and cranny of this house and take truckloads to the DI. Or to become better at "letting go" I'll be honest- I miss the iPod because that is how I listen to the radio during the day.

Ps- Zane had a birthday and it was great.
Christmas was wonderful.
I have plenty to blog about but not until my obsession of the iPod is dealt with.

Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment