Saturday, April 13, 2013

Picture This

This was about 8am. Got out of the shower and he was chowing down on ice cream


Always needs an accessory

Boxes are fun

Running laps at the church with these guys hot on my trail
NOT chewing my nails! I keep polish on them ALL the time and I leave them alone. 

Oh just having a fit. This one was over NOT wanting clothes on

A genuine Zane smile

GLASSES! For Brody. But Zane and Preslie had to try them on

Selfies with the littles. And Zane was MAD. I dont even know why. 

Hide and go seek with Zane. Craziest thing- Preslie is asleep in her crib while he hides!

Fancy for a party

Battleship

Where I spend most of my Sunday. 
In the church entryway with this one


On a walk. Found "Perect" sticks that then had to come with us. 

Happy....
Less happy... 
And MAD. All in about 10 seconds. 

Brody had an apple. Then he told me he put it in the fridge for later and not to throw it away.
This is what I found. 

1 comment:

  1. First off I loved the post just before this (motherhood cycle) not that you've been suffering, but it is so real and I have totally been there! Next, I think I now understand why I don't have a daughter. The picture of your sweetie crying just about broke my heart. I think I would be a big push over with a cute little princess and I know Jason would be.

    ReplyDelete