Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

I am really just spoiled rotten. Or blessed. Or Lucky. Whatever. But wow. Wonderful friend Allie is a party extraordinaire- she decided I needed a pink party. In typical Allie fashion it was not your common baby shower. No games for this cat, we put the party goers to work doing crafts for ME and baby. I'll post more pics because I didnt have my camera at the shower, but here is the finished fruits of their labor and part 2 of baby room pics. Its coming along so wonderfully! Its my new fave room in the house.

 Allie MADE these frames. I had them as a fave on my pinterest and she decided to just whip out a saw and cut them. WOW. So we had everyone do some sanding and painting. Im luving the paper in them but am excited to put some pics in them too! I cant get enough of this wall. I LOVE IT! Love it!! I stare it a lot :)

So cute! Goodness its wonderful.



Friends also made the paper pom poms, Allie did the fabric banner. Mum is doing the baby quilt and bumpers so stay tuned for those.

More pom poms. Welcome home baby!

We also made the cutest hair bands and bows but it was hard to get a pic without them on a baby head- so those will come later.


Baby is spoiled too! Look at this shoe collection already. Those purple booties were hand made by my friend Sara. Amazing right! Oh I cant wait!


Soft. Oh so soft! Ive been a bit frustrated with finding the perfect outfit to bring her home in, friend Amy sent this and its wonderful. Cashmere and delicate and so so soft. I just hope it fits. Its NB but seems a bit big. Could a bring home baby outfit be more perfect. Like I said- SPOILED!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....how much do you think your friend Allie would charge to decorate Tanzi's room? Or even Kyri and Graysen's for that matter? Or ANY room in my house? I need some help. SERIOUS help. To decorate my house!!

    You got a LOT of super cute things! I can NOT wait for this baby to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute! And now I am depressed again about having a boy...lol

    ReplyDelete