Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crafting and Me



Im not a crafter, But I have all these things in my head that make me wish I was. Then steps in Allie www.reallyquitelucky.blogspot.com/ She is pretty much amazing, I will be telling her these fun ideas like oh I wish I could make blah blah, and then shes like OH YOU CAN! and she really means it, then she shows me how, or just does it for me :) So far I have learned to make ties, paint furniture, and this above is the latest, she has this silhouette machine and its amazing. Stay tuned, I will become a crafter!

2 comments:

  1. I figured when I saw this on Allie's blog that you were the master mind behind the giraffe and tie! It's a good thing that I have you that has great ideas and Allie that has the know how, so that I can tag along sometimes and get masterpieces too! Now all I have to do is find my docrating color and a way to contribute to the friendships :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, maybe one day I will be able to make things too, but until then I will admire and be jealous of your creations and craftiness!!

    ReplyDelete