Friday, March 18, 2011

Just lately..

Brody has always been pretty indpendent and I appreciate that, there are some small downfalls like wearing shorts pretty much year round and often having some HUGE messes. But thats ok, its all about learning. Well the other night he needed an after supper snack of course, so cereal was his choice. Here is what he came up with.

This is a mixing bowl!! Full of corn pops. Like half a box, complete with half a liter of milk. Lovely.



Im a big fan of oldies. Call me a nerd I dont even care. I think its happy wholesome music and puts me in a great mood. I was lucky enough to get my parents old records and I think its heaven to lay here and just listen and enjoy. Often well reading :) 

4 comments:

  1. Love it. All of it! But mostly the ginormous mixing bowl he chose! Clearly a small would never fit all the cereal in it he thinks he can eat for a "snack" :) We miss you guys!! COME VISIT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love Zane sporting the "no shirt" look in the background!!! Totally understand the new independence thing. Gotta love it, especially when it involves mixing bowls, cereal, and all the milk!

    P.S. then when I went to post this comment the word verification was "mytoil"- cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you buy him the corn pops because they're yellow? i think it's funny that when my kids grab their own bowls they get those tiny little three inch ones. also next play day i demand some old record music serenading me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it's okay that I've been reading your blog. I think it's great! I love the way you write and I think your boys are adorable. You're a good mom!

    ReplyDelete