Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do I always have to have a title?? What If its just a nothing post???

Yes that is a real question, I need blog classes, I dont want to always have a title, I need a blog that lets me file things away like KIDS, or FUN STUFF, or RECIPES. Because all this is is pictures of my kids this morn because they were so cute you had to pinch their cheeks and then some promised recipes. But while im at it, I will also confess that I seem to be a tad grouchy this afternoon, I am exhausted, I subbed for primary and decided that this should be a paid job, (well paid at that!) Wow, It was Brodys class, so I had 7 boys 4-5 years old, they are good kids but man alive that was a long day, most of my grumpiness is from my own doing, church is at 12:30, I decided to spend my time this morn digging out all the 3t boxes of clothes looking for things that might fit Zane right now. Success! The little brown suit in the pics was found, but we came home from church to a 4 tote-torn apart MESS. Which started in the storage room where the totes are kept and seriously left a trail all the way up the stairs, thru all bedrooms and the living room. It really was all my fault. Not my fault though is the 78 decks of various playing cards that are also all over. Sunday is a day of rest, so I am resting. Here are some happier highlights, we went to Disney on Ice, it was wonderful, I learned that we might need more Disney in our life because even though Brody loved the show there was many a time he looked at me and asked, Who is that?? Pretty much all the princess's. We also are going to take a day and ride the SLC trax for hours because it is super great when you are five. Oh, AND here is something so good, Allie intorduced me to a precious toy store, not a lame run of the mill toys r us, but a magical place filled with magical things and makes you never want to leave. I am counting down the days until I go back. Here is something funny, we had a birthday diner in Logan last night for Dev's Grandma and his Grandma's sister (who turns 103!) anyways, they are both sweet old ladies and came walking in with their pretty white hair all nicely poofed out and wearing these red shirts, Dev says to us, " Its the Mrs. Clause Twins" I feel happy about marrying someone who will always have the ability to make me laugh until I think im going to pee my pants.

ok, that is all.


One day I will learn how to make these ties. Add it to the list.



One day Brody will master the art of smiling a bit more naturally.



And one day I will be able to actually take a good picture

2 comments:

  1. What handsome little boys! I have had a pattern to make ties and I finally started last Sunday...still need to finish. I am notorious for starting a project and not finishing. Did your friend make those ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post Nichole! I don't know if this is what you are looking for but you can put a label on each post and it will file it for you. The spot is right on the bottom of the post page. Then you just have to add a gadget to make sure the labels show up on the side of your blog page. Hope that makes sense or helps. If not sorry but I'm lovin your blog!

    ReplyDelete