Friday, March 18, 2011

YELLOW!

For a long time I loved green. So I painted a lot of walls green in our house, then my favorite was organge for a bit, but I traded that in for YELLOW! Oh how I adore yellow. Here are some ways I've celebrated my new fave.

This shelf was a nice finished wood. Why not paint finished wood?? Its totally allowed. So I did. Then I claimed the first 2 shelves but said the kids could have the bottom two. We are still in the process of seeing how much we can put on there.



Remember when my Dad was here? I wish I had a before and after picture of the downstairs bathroom. But I didnt. Here is the after though. Such a great job!
Yes, I will take the shower curtain down and iron it now that I realize how wrinkled it is.

1 comment:

  1. In love! I love yellow too (it was my grandma's favorite color so it reminds me of her). We will have to come to your house to see it. I guess it's almost been a year so we better come again soon!

    ReplyDelete