Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mess

Dear Mess

I have decided to embrace and love you. You are living proof of  a good time, of imagination and childhood at work, of a meal prepared or cookies frosted. You mean that toys bought were money well spent. That memories are being created, smiles are shared and time is being spent together. Your not so bad. Sorry for being such a hater.

Im pretty sure that I told Zane we needed to put some toys away, He said YES MA'AM and then saluted me, right as I snapped this picture. Ok, not really,  but its fitting.

2 comments:

  1. haha! I totally believe the "yes m'am" thing. That would be awesome if he really did that. Little boys are crazy and they leave a tornado mess wherever they go. I too am trying to embrace it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL seriously I LOVED LOVED LOVED reading all the posts, Brody's is hilarious !!!! I love the conversation with him about his birth...cracked me right up. I am so glad you are doing this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete